Skip to content
- Study Finds Expanded Medicaid Increases Health Care Use, The New York Times, May 1,2013One of the first articles to cover the results of in-person health screenings.
- The Dollars and Cents of Saving Lives, The Portland Tribune, 2012This story covers the Qualitative Arm of the Oregon Health Study.
- Oregon Study Shows Benefits, and Price, for Newly Insured, The New York Times, 2012Covers the Qualitative Arm: what did interviewees say?
- The Oregon Experiment — Effects of Medicaid on Clinical Outcomes This paper summarizes results from the 24-month in-person health screenings. For more information, contact us.
- The Oregon Health Insurance Experiment: Evidence from the First YearThis paper summarizes results from the 12-month mail surveys.
- The Effects of Medicaid Coverage Learning from the Oregon ExperimentA Perspective piece offering insights into Year One results.
- What the Oregon Health Study can tell us about expanding MedicaidDescribes the study and the demographic characteristics of participants